This page collects together the contact information used on the site together with that of the Association Officers.
Contact and location information for the school itself is also available on the site.
Many of the office titles and names below are "mailto:" links that should open your e-mail application for you ready to write a message. The e-mail addresses linked from the office titles are formal ones such as "secretary" or "treasurer". Those from names are informal ones such as "cliff" or "peter". Please use whichever form you feel more comfortable with.
- Joint Presidents
- The Joint Presidents of the association are Beryl Dewhurst and the current headteacher of the school Susan Tranter.
- Frank Wallder
is the Chairman of the Association.
- Membership Secretary
- Cliff Wilkins
is the Secretary of the Association, the Membership Secretary and also the Treasurer. Letters for consideration by the Committee, nominations, propositions and registrations of a member's interest in the AGM should be addressed to Cliff as the Secretary. Membership applications and renewals, together with payments, should be addressed to the Cliff as the Membership Secretary. Questions on finance should be addressed to Cliff as the Treasurer. Cliff will also happily welcome donations.
Cliff took over from Peter Mansell
at the 2007 AGM.
- Newsletter Editor(s)
- Letters of general interest and/or for publication, and other contributions to the printed newsletter, should be addressed to the Newsletter Editors Dennis and Jean Patten.
Dennis and Jean took over from Jan Mills
with the Spring 2006 newsletter.
- Beryl Cushion
has taken on the role of archivist for the association.
- Minutes Secretary
- Angela Painter is the Minutes Secretary.
- Committee Members
- The committee is completed by Peter Francis, Tony Brown, Derrick Stone, John Kerridge and Doreen Bayley.
Contacting the website
- Website Editor
- The website is being looked after by Graham Johnson. Comments, suggestions, corrections and contributions for the website are welcomed. Indeed they are positively encouraged